I am John Rodrigues, currently doing my masters in science in user experience and interaction design from Thomas Jefferson University, USA [Philadalphia University + Jefferson University] My career goal is to combine, the user needs, business goals and technology to design meaningful products for people and design a better user experience around them. My combined experience of engineering, product design, and entrepreneurship helps me to design, desirable, feasible and viable product for people. Apart from my career, I love to travel, vlog, play the guitars and build robots for fun
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN SKIILS
DIGITAL PRODUCT DESIGN SKIILS
SENSE OF HUMOR
D&D SmartLabs | Product Designer
Designing and developing products
• Handling clients
• Creating business strategy
• Managing teams and creating the roadmap and take the projects to completion
Bharathi Robotics System Pvt.Ltd
Industrial Designer Consultant
• Designed and developed an automated guided vehicle
• Worked on the project to sketching, CAD to manufacturing a functional prototype
• Managed a team of four to take the project to completion.
Blackstone Launchpad, Philadelphia University USA
Product Design Researcher
At Thomas Jefferson University in BlackStone Entrepreneurship center
Sense It Out Pvt.Ltd India
Mechanical Design Engineer
• Designed a pesticide spraying vehicle for agriculture
• Worked on IOT based products
Collaborizm, New York
• Designing products based on the client's requirements
• Providing guidance to ongoing projects
• Managing the community
• Guiding the UX research
• Delivering talks at university about collaborizm and online collaboration.
M.S in user experience and Interaction design
Thomas Jefferson University
(Philadelphia University + Jefferson University) USA.
B.E in mechanical engineering
St.Joseph Engineering college Mangalore India
Interaction Design Foundation
User experince and interaction design
-Become a UX designer from scratch
-How to become a freelance designer
• Sketch + Figma + Adobe XD + Balsamiq [ Currently Learning]
• Invision Studio + Framer [ Currently Learning ]
• User Research + Design Research + Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods
• Entrepreneurship spirit
• Project Execution and getting things done
• Public Speaking
• Project Managment
Industrial Design Skills
Industrial Design Skills
• User Research
• Product Design Sketching
• CAD: Solidworks+ Fusion360+ Blender + CatiaV5
• Rendering : Keyshot +sketchbook pro
New York Time Journalist
"John is perhaps one of the most visionary designers, I have ever worked with. He has an uncanny ability to translate vision into reality.
He enjoys ushering a vision to completion and he won't stop until the job is done." -- Steven L. Rocker, M.B.A. and Freelancer for The New York Times.
Founder And CEO of Collaborizm
John is one of the hungriest entrepreneurial and design minds I know. He loves what he does, and that translates into someone who works exceptionally well with clients and customers.
John has great expertise in building MVPs, UI, and modern applications.