Hi, I am John Rodrigues, Product designer, young Entrepreneur and a musician.I am an explorer of Design, Engineering, and Business.I am passionate about building products that solve a problem in the society and create and meaning experience around the products we use.
Design being a multi-disciplinary domain has taken me to different areas of product development, which helps me to come up with interesting and viable products.
June 2016- Currently working
Collaborizm is an online collaborative workspace and freelance marketplace for makers-engineers-aspiring entrepreneurs-hackers & creatives.
- Handling the clients and creating a roadmap for developing the prototypes for entrepreneurs
- Buiding hardware related products. starting with making Ideation sketching, to CAD modeling, rendering and 3D printing.
- Managing ongoing projects, and helping the community members to take their projects to the next stage.
- Conducting promotional events and talks about collaborizm in various universities
- Top community leader
- Lead ambassador
- My project coffeeBot was featured in New York Times, your story and times of India along with collaborizm
- won first place in global Hackathon held in 2017
May 2016 – July 2016
- Projects: Design and manufacturing of Automated Guided Vehicle.
- The prototype of this product was a build from scratch from sketching, Manufacturing to making Visual illustrations of the Product.
- -FLoor cleaning Robot: Created 3D models and digital illustration of the product and worked on solving various mechanical related problems.
- The product was featured in Asian Robotics Review.
- The AVG project was named after me.
May 2012 – Feb 2014
- worked on an automobile project for Indian agriculture.
- Developed a field Study od current approach and research on the Constraints involved in the traditional methods
- Developed 3D in Solidworks, rendered in Keyshot and made digital illustrations for the business pitch.
1.Cocreation Space LTD.UK working on making conceptional 3D models and rendering of automation products. some projects are undergoing patent.
2.HelmetSmart. USA Enclosure Design of the IOT based device. It’s a wearable to eliminate traffic-related accidents
- Featured in New York Times, Times of India, Deccan Herald and Daiji world in 2017 for the work on CoffeeBot
- Won the first place global Hackathon, conducted by collaborizm in the year 2017
- Featured on St.Joseph Engineering college website for my accomplishments
- Was assigned as a Top leader and community expert on collaborizm.
- Talk about Product design and Young Entrepreneurship at St.Joseph Engineering college Mangalore along with Claran Martis (Pictures)
- Talk about Product design, Young Entrepreneurship and collaborizm in Christ University Bangalore (Click here for the pictures)
- Conducted workshop on Arduino in collaboration with Cvision.